Codeor Hospital Shoe
A light, flexible, washable and resistant shoe, manufactured through
direct injection, with no stitching or gluing between upper and sole.
The shoe is made in one piece, with a non slip sole and unisex width,
providing feet support with zero compression.
The waits of the last allows even distribution of body weight between heel and toes.
The upper is perforated to increase perspiration.
- Healtcare Profesionals
Properties and benefits:
- Non slip
- Shock absorbcion
- Resistance to hydrocarbons
- Balance support
- Resistant to tearing and chemical products
- Odour protection and foot disease
- Perforated natural leather covered with microfiber film
- Promax® and Dermo dry®
- Microfiber over polyurethane foam
- Raffia-type fabric
- single density expanded polyurethane
Manufactured according to CE ISO EN 20 347